About Morey CPA & Associates, Inc.
Morey CPA & Associates, Inc. is dedicated to providing accounting, bookkeeping and tax solutions that fit the needs of small businesses and individuals. As a local Orange County, CA CPA firm our office is conveniently located and we offer personal service at competitive rates.
Accounting and Tax Services from an Experienced CPA firm
Whether you’re starting a new business, running an established business or just need annual income tax preparation, we're here to help. We can also assist you with a variety of accounting services. From financial statements, budgets and cash flow management to QuickBooks support, tax planning and new business advisory, we continue to strive for excellence in all we do.
Let us put our years of experience to work for you! Call us at 949-759-5626 today for more information and to schedule your free initial consultation.
Jerry H. Morey, CPA is founder and President of Morey CPA & Associates, Inc..
- Mr. Morey graduated from California State University, Fullerton with a Bachelors of Arts degree in Business Administration.
- He has been a licensed Certified Public Accountant in California for over 20 years.
- He has been a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA) for over 20 years.
- A member of the California Society of CPA’s for over 20 years.
- A member of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)
- A Board member of Mission Hospital Foundation serving Mission Hospital Mission Viejo and Mission Hospital Laguna Beach as part of the St. Joseph Health System.
- Provided Controller/CFO services for Metaegnics, Inc. for 15 years. Grew Metagenics from $23 million in revenue in 1996 to $280 million in 2009 when he negotiated the sale of Metagenics to Amway (Alticor) in 2009. Served as both COO/CFO for Metagenics under Amway’s ownership until the end of 2011. Oversaw the preparation of both domestic/international tax preparation for multiple entities.
- Currently a Board of Director for Metagenics a $300 million subsidiary of Amway (a company with $14 billion in revenue).
- Provided interim CFO services for American Career College & West Coast University from March 2012 until June 2014. A company with $250 million in revenue. Oversaw the preparation of tax returns for multiple entities.
- “CFO of the Year” – awarded by the OC Business Journal and CA Society of CPAs in 2010.
- As a Certified Public Account, Mr. Morey is licensed to practice before the Internal Revenue Service. In addition, Morey & Associates employs Enrolled Agents (EA) as well as CPAs. All tax returns are reviewed & finalized by a CPA.